Kramer Control is a revolutionary new solution for the control marketplace designed for IT managers, CAV systems integrators and administrators, and end users.
With Kramer Control, Kramer, a pioneer in AV integration solutions, has literally redefined and made a significant change in the way control has been done in nearly 30 years.
Built from the ground-up, Kramer control is a cloud-based solution built for enterprise, that can be set up without any programming. It consists of an easy to use interface with a drag-and-drop configuration, accessible through any smart device.
Kramer control is designed using processing moved to a local “brain” that lives in any space. You have full control in terms of controlling the room locally or remotely, and have control over both Kramer products and other third-party devices as well.
As the barrier to entry from a price point is very low, you can start to use it for a huddle space and build it up to enterprise level — which means you can deploy hundreds or thousands of such instances across rooms, office buildings, campuses — the possibilities are endless.
One of the most important features of Kramer Control is its ability to capture data and analytics accessible on the cloud. Any status alerts are automatically sent to your cell phone and email, so you can rest assured that whether you have ten or a thousand setups to control, you’ll have all the data you need at your fingertips.
Key Features of Kramer Control at a glance:
- Kramer Control Brains are installed on premises with all setup logic done on the cloud, making deployment affordable and efficient
- End-user gets complete control through a drag-and-drop interface to set up or make changes to control in the room exactly as they need it (without any programming!)
- Cloud-based analytics captures every element of data automatically so you’re always informed on how your system is running and resources are being used
- Utilizing existing IP network infrastructure, Kramer Control can be scaled up easily from one room to the largest enterprise set up, with the same plug and play method
- Intuitive touch screen Smartphone interface that’s easy for anyone to use
Kramer Control can be used to control any major AV, automation or collaboration device:
- Audio: Processors, receivers, amplifiers, audio systems, digital signal processors
- Video: Displays, screens, TVs, projectors
- Automation: Lighting, alarms, HVAC, shades, thermostat, security, cameras
- Collaboration: audio and video conference, Kramer VIA Go
- AV Infrastructure: converters, routers, scalers, switchers, extenders, distribution amps, repeaters
Below is a quick video to give you an overview of exactly how Kramer Control works:
Kramer Control Brains (Control Processors)
Kramer offers various models available in Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity such as a compact form factor with 16 ports or larger scale master/space controller with 32 ports.
One of the most popular units is the Kramer SL-280 32–Port Master Room Controller which includes the following specifications:
- Eight bidirectional RS−232, eight IR, eight GPI/O, and eight relays
- Controls multiple devices such as displays, scalers, amplifiers, Blu−ray players, sensors, lighting, screens, shades and door locks
- Network support, LED indicators, and software management support
The Kramer SL-240 16–Port Master Room Controller offers the same specifications but at four ports each of bidirectional RS−232, IR, GPI/O, and relays instead of the eight ports offered by the Kramer SL-280 32–Port Master Room Controller.
Kramer Touch (Smart Display)
Being BYOD (Bring your own device) compatible, you can use your own device, Kramer’s browser-based solution or Kramer’s sleek touch panels built to the highest standards offering both form and functionality.
Kramer’s KT-107S Wall & Table Mount PoE Touch Panel is a secured 7-inch IPS touch screen, that can be mounted on the wall or table top or out of sight inside wall junction boxes. It features:
- 7” portable touch panel
- Ethernet cable for connectivity & powering
- Secured (no camera & mic) wireless connections
- Security and mounting options
If you don’t need added security, you can also choose to go with the standard Kramer KT-107 7–Inch Wall & Table Mount PoE Touch Panel.
Kramer Control Dashboard Cloud–Based Monitoring & Remote Control Service
You can also choose to subscribe to Kramer’s cloud-based reporting and monitoring service that provides automatic real-time data and alerts. It features:
- 24/7 access from anywhere in the world
- Smart IP, allowing scaling up as needed
- Create project layout by room, by floor or by building
- Automatic data gathering including room device usage, system health, energy consumed and more
- Ready to go Dashboard that’s preconfigured and ready to use
Available in licenses of 1 year, 3 years and 5 years, Kramer Control’s Cloud-based monitoring is an excellent add-on to your Kramer Control setup.
View the video below to see all that it offers:
Need help setting up a room, a floor or an entire building with Kramer Control?
Our experts are here to help! Contact us with your requirements and we’ll help you get started with Kramer Control.