Has your equipment suffered digital malfunctions or worse - permanent damage due to brownouts, sags, and over-voltage conditions?
Unreliable voltage levels are more common than you might think. Stable 120V power is what you need, but many a times a wall outlet might not produce that - some reasons being power fluctuations, brownouts, shoddy wiring and other issues.
The Furman M-8X AR voltage regulator helps to regulate voltage and protect your equipment. Even with power cutbacks and fluctuations it will wrangle your voltages back to 120V (+/- 5V).
Live sound and recording engineers know that spikes in voltage can always be a potential problem when you're dealing with electronic gear. Substandard wiring or just one faulty switch can cause power spikes. When you're plugging thousands of dollars worth of equipment into a power supply in studios, production facilities, live productions, broadcast facilities, network facilities, theatrical/stage and education facilities, why take any chances?
The Furman M-8X AR voltage regulator is designed to absorb extreme spikes in voltage to protect against power surges and in fact in case of an acute over-current situation, the Furman M-8X AR voltage regulator will automatically shut down its power outlets before any damage can occur. This happens rarely, but when it does, understand that if your Furman M-8X AR shuts down, a lower quality unit would probably have been toast.
Top Features of the Furman M-8X AR Voltage Regulator:
- Maintains a dependable 120V output (+/- 5V)
- Provides 9 AC outlets - 8 on the rear panel and 1 on the front
- 15 A input; 12 to 15 A output capacity
- Extreme over-current, over-voltage and under-voltage shutdown, to safely protect all your connected gear
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) indicator LED
- Extreme Current Shutdown (ECS) indicator LED
- Tri-color "In-Regulation" indicator and protection OK indicator
- Two-color bar graph meter to indicate input line voltage
- Accessible thermal circuit breaker to protect against overload
- Autotransformer with exceptionally low stray magnetic field leakage
- Front Panel ON/OFF switch
- Easy to install and compact - weighs only 15.75 lb
Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner with Voltmeter / Ammeter - Why Invest in a Quality Power Conditioner?
If you own or manage quality audio/video equipment and are looking for the best performance from your system, you owe it to yourself to get a power conditioner.
All AC power is delivered to your system with noise, which no doubt affects the optimal performance of your A/V gear. Additionally power spikes and surges are everyday occurrences, which puts your priceless equipment at risk.
A quality power conditioner cleans, filters and 'conditions' all the AC power that enters your system so that you're left with clean and crisp sound and picture quality. And more importantly, it helps protect your system against power surges, spikes and voltage fluctuations that can potentially be dangerous to your system.
So at this point you might be thinking, why not just use a regular surge protector or power strip? Firstly because you won't get any filtration or clarity and secondly the level of protection just doesn't compare to what the Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner with Voltmeter / Ammeter offers - and when you have thousands of dollars worth of equipment on the line, you can't afford not to have it!
See this video below to compare an ordinary surge suppressor vs. a Furman power conditioner.
Top Features of the Furman PL-PLUS DMC Power Conditioner with Voltmeter / Ammeter:
- Best available, maintenance-free protection against power surges and spikes with Furman's exclusive SMP+ (Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus) technology
- Rack mountable; segregated outlets diminish component interference and noise
- 15 Amp rating with magnetic circuit breaker for more protection
- LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) ensures zero ground leakage
- No-heat, long-life LED rack lights with dimmer control
- Back-panel BNC jack to connect gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination
- Spike Protection Mode and 1 nanosecond response time
- Furman's trusted Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) shuts off all incoming power until voltage is corrected
At PacRad we only recommend brands we know and trust. Furman has been producing high-quality products since 1974. Their products fall into three overall categories: the professional A/V signal processors on which the company was originally founded, the trusted AC power conditioners for which they are most famous, and the pioneering energy management solutions which utilize their ground-breaking BlueBOLT® cloud-based platform.
Their highly acclaimed CE line, incorporates a complete line of AC power management products specifically engineered for today's custom home theater and audiophile systems. Additional applications for Furman products include sound reinforcement; home and professional recording; post production; broadcast systems; commercial audio/video installation; and commercial/residential energy monitoring and management.
Looking for more products from Furman? Check them out here.
Don't see a product in stock on our website? Call or email us at (800) 634-9476 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to order it in for you.