Greenlee 180XL Fiber Optic Visual Fault Finder w/ Soft Carrying Case
In stock and ready to ship
Item is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse. Items usually ship within 24 hours.
In Stock Soon
This item is currently out of stock. This item will ship when inventory is available (usually 3-5 business days).
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days directly from the manufacturer (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
Features & Benefits:
- Continuous wave output mode for steady fault location
- Blinking output mode increases viewing contrast
- Easy-to-use quick interface fits all 2.5mm connector interfaces with an optional 1.25mm adapter
- Ergonomic rotary switch permits easy one-handed operation
- Rugged, compact and splash proof aluminum design
- Wavelength: 650nm ±10nm
- Emitter Type: Fabry Perot
- Output Power: 0 dBm (1 mW)
- Range: 7 km
- Laser Classification: Class 2
- Modes of Operation: CW and 2Hz Modulation
- Method of Display Operation: Green/Red LED
- Fiber Type: Singlemode, Multimode
|Cable Management Type||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||180XL|
|Power Product Type||No|