- Returns & Replacements
- Ordering, Shipping & Delivery
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Privacy & Security
General Sales Policy
- Low Price Guarantee: We will try our very best to meet or beat any legitimate publicly advertised in-stock price from any authorized dealer on any item that we sell.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Special Offer, Close-Out and Clearance items pricing are limited to stock on hand only.
- Close-Out and Clearance items are nonreturnable.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase and are subject to a 25% restocking fee based on the condition of the product(s) themselves (except in warranty, defective or merchandise shipped in error by Pacific Radio Electronics.) Returned material must be in original factory packaging including unused accessories, manuals and warranty cards.
- Please note: The following items are not returnable unless shipped in error or defective:
- If a product is damaged due to misuse, it will not be accepted for return
- All returned merchandise must include all documentation, manuals, warranty cards, accessories etc. We reserve the right to refuse the return or we may change an additional restocking fee above the standard percentage charge
- Special Orders / Non-Stock Items (non-cancelable once ordered)
- Custom Cables
- Custom Cable Assemblies
- Pre-Cut Cable, Shrink Wraps, Flex Wraps, and similar pre-cut products
- Light bulbs that have been used
- Chemicals & Cleaners that have been opened and used
- Drop-Shipped orders directly from manufacturer if not deemed returnable by manufacturer
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Previously used Microphones or Headphones
- Items that are over 30 days from original acceptance
Refunds for returned items will be issued in the original form of payment only, which includes the same credit card number or Net 30 Account the original purchase was made. Shipping charges on returned items are the responsibility of the Purchaser and are not refundable (except for merchandise shipped in error by Pacific Radio Electronics).
Ordering, Shipping & Delivery
- We strive to process all orders in a timely manner.
- All in-stock web orders received before 3:00pm Monday thru Friday are shipped same day by USPS, FedEx or UPS within the Contiguous United States.
- All orders placed after corresponding cut-off times will be processed the next business day.
- All Orders placed on the weekend including holidays will be processed on the next regular business day.
- Most orders ship within twenty-four hours with the exception of backordered item.
- "Rush" Orders will be given priority - with additional processing and/or shipping charges.
- Emergency orders placed after cut-off times may be sent via alternate delivery services and are subject to additional processing and charges.
- Freight charges will be determined at the time the order is ready to ship.
Qualifying local orders will be delivered by Pacific Radio for a minimal charge subject to availability.
- Local Deliveries – San Fernando Valley / Los Angeles Metro Area
Lost Merchandise Policy
- Merchandise lost in shipment will be replaced upon notification from the carrier of non-delivery and after a claim is filed.
- Claims & Shortages: Claims for shortages/missing items must be made to Pacific Radio Electronics within 2 business days of receipt of shipment. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 10 business days from date of invoice in order for us to properly assist you in your claim against the carrier.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Promotional pricing will be honored only for stock on hand and only through the final date of the promotional period. Pricing is subject to change without notice.
We accept the following forms of payment for online purchases:
- Credit Cards Issued by U.S. Banks - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Purchase Orders From Established Net 30 Customers
- Amazon Pay
- Wire Transfers
Privacy & Security
Your personal and corporate information is kept private and secure at all times. Pacific Radio has not, does not, and will not sell your information for any reason. Additionally, credit card numbers are never printed and they are not stored on Pacific Radio Electronics servers.