Vanco HDBT8X7 8x7 HDBaseT Matrix Selector Switch w/ Additional HDMI Output
In stock and ready to ship
Item is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse. Items usually ship within 24 hours.
In Stock Soon
This item is currently out of stock. This item will ship when inventory is available (usually 3-5 business days).
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days directly from the manufacturer (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick install kit includes 7 HDBaseT PoC receivers, 8 IR Emitter and Receiver sets and IR remote control
- Supports HDCP 2.2, and is backward compatible with the previous version of HDCP and HDMI
- Transmits 4Kx2K@ 60Hz 4:2:0 up to 26 ft (8m) via HDMI port and 131 ft (40m) via HDBaseT port
- 7 HDBaseT outputs with distances up to 230 ft (70m) at 1080p and 131 ft (40m) at 4Kx2K on a single Cat5e/6 cable
- HDBaseT Receivers are powered by the matrix using PoC technology
- LED indicators show real-time switching status
- Controllable via front panel, RS232, IR and TCP/IP
- Supports bi-directional IR & RS232 control
- Built-in GUI for TCP/IP control and setup
- Powerful EDID management
- Features Micro USB port for firmware upgrades
- Easy installation with rack-mounting design, mounting hardware included
- Power Supply: Matrix Unit, AC100-240V; Receivers, PoC
- Matrix Dimensions: 17.2” W x 1.7” H x 11.8” D
- Receiver Dimensions: 2.4” W x .9” H x 4.7” D
|Cable Management Type||No|
|Power Product Type||No|
|Equipment Type||Video Matrix|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HDBT8X7|