Triad-Orbit SB-1 Starbird Studio Boom Stand
In stock and ready to ship
Item is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse. Items usually ship within 24 hours.
In Stock Soon
This item is currently out of stock. This item will ship when inventory is available (usually 3-5 business days).
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days directly from the manufacturer (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavier cast Iron base with 38" footprint and legs that swivel and tuck away under the base for a smaller footprint for storing the stand. The legs can also be used in offset positions to accommodate smaller rooms and tight spaces.
- Larger Triad TC™ industrial grade dual-bearing, dual-locking studio casters.
- Thicker 2mm 6063 T5 Aluminum tubes.
- Pneumatic auto lift / assisted lift in heavy situations. By releasing the mid clutch on the riser tubes the stand raises automatically with air-lift assist.
- Stronger main swivel using tested technology from the Orbit 2 center swivel
- New Safety Stop Spring Pin System.
- Adjustable positioned ballast counterweight that opens fully for adding optional shot bags for more weight.
- Triad-Orbit IO Quick-Change compatible and includes the OA ball joint for 360° of mic adjustment.
- Stand Height Range: 1.6 m / 63 in -2.6 m / 102 in
- Boom Length Range: 1.4 m / 55 in - 2.5 m / 98 in
- Base Footprint Range: 46 cm / 18 in - 98 cm / 38 in
- Stand Weight: 30 kg / 66 lb
|Cable Management Type||No|
|Mount Type||Microphone Mounts|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SB-1|
|Power Product Type||No|