Vanco 280592 - HDMI over Single Cat5e/Cat6 Cable Extender
In stock and ready to ship
Item is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse. Items usually ship within 24 hours.
In Stock Soon
This item is currently out of stock. This item will ship when inventory is available (usually 3-5 business days).
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days directly from the manufacturer (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
Features & Benefits:
- Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR signals to be transmitted over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Bi-directional IR system allowing for control of source or display (IR accessories included)
- Features EDID management which supports default HDMI EDID and has the ability to learn the EDID of display equipment
- Features ARC for two way communication between ARC equipped display and ARC equipped A/V receiver
- Features coaxial break out to extract audio
- Allows for cascading or connecting a local display via additional HDMI loop out port
- Transmission Range: Extends 1080p resolution up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices
- Supports up to 1080p High Definition resolution
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation
|Cable Management Type||No|
|Power Product Type||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VPW-280592|