Eclipse MT-7509 Visual Fault Locator for LC Connector Cable Assemblies
In stock and ready to ship
Item is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse. Items usually ship within 24 hours.
In Stock Soon
This item is currently out of stock. This item will ship when inventory is available (usually 3-5 business days).
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days directly from the manufacturer (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
- Buy 2 for $114.51 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $105.65 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for $98.16 each and save 18%
- Buy 25 for $91.56 each and save 24%
Features & Benefits:
- Simple, versatile, and user-friendly design
- Rugged, compact, and splash proof copper housing
- Three operation modes available: "CW" (Continuous wave output), "Pulse" and "Off" modes
- Continuous wave output mode (CW) for steady fault illumination
- Pulse mode helps to locate faults under high ambient light conditions
- Support LC 1.25mm connectors
- The button switch permits easy one handed operation
- Handy, pocket pen design
- 2 AAA-size alkaline batteries provide 50 hours of continuous operation
|Cable Management Type||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT-7509|
|Overall Jacket Material||No|
|Power Product Type||No|