Cineo Lighting 600.0100 Basic Cineo Matchbox™ Kit
In stock and ready to ship
Item is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse. Items usually ship within 24 hours.
In Stock Soon
This item is currently out of stock. This item will ship when inventory is available (usually 3-5 business days).
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days directly from the manufacturer (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
This item usually ships within 3-5 business days (subject to availability). You will be charged at the time of placing the order.
*AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY*
The Cineo Matchbox is the latest in versatile, portable Remote Phosphor Lighting for motion picture and television production. At 3.25 x 5.25 x 1.5 inches and 15 oz, the Matchbox outputs a stunning amount of high-quality light at a variety of accurate interchangeable color temperatures. A wide range of input power lets you run Matchbox on any input voltage from 6-26VDC, as well as AC with the included adapter. The Matchbox includes an on-board 0-100% flicker-free dimmer that works in conjunction with upstream DMX or remote dimmers.
Features & Benefits:
- The Basic Cineo Matchbox Kit includes lamphead, 120-240 VAC adapter, 3200K and 5600K phosphor panels, and 6 ft. power extension
- Utilizes Remote Phosphor Technology (RPT) for accurate, consistent output
- Optimized output for film, video, and still photography
- Small and lightweight
- Weather resistant
- Available 2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5600K
- Output: up to 1000 lumens
- 160º light spread
- Local and DMX dimming options with no color shift, 0-100%, flicker-free
- Completely silent operation
|Cable Management Type||No|
|Equipment Type||A/V Lighting|
|Manufacturer Part Number||600.0100|
|Power Product Type||No|