Do you want your A/V equipment, car audio system, or the pins and sockets of your computer connectors working like new? If you’re thinking of getting rid of some old equipment with horribly oxidized connectors – Stop! Spray some DeoxIT D5 on the parts first and you’ll instantly see, or hear the difference.
So whether you want to restore a vintage high end receiver, a stereo system from the 80’s or need to clean the electrical contacts between a camera and A/V equipment – DeoxIT is your miracle worker.
DeoxIT D5 acts fast to remove years of corrosion and will have your electronic devices and equipment working like new again. In fact this magical electrical juice is so good it has applications in the Home, Office, Shop, Audio/Video, Automotive/Transportation, Avionics, Computers, Electrical, Medical, Heavy Equipment, Photographic and Security industries.
Big names like Boeing, Bose, Hewlett Packard, General Electric and Xerox use and recommend CAIG products!
“DeoxIT® D-Series is an excellent product for removing oxidation and contamination from dirty switches & controls and reducing intermittent contact problems. We have been using CAIG products with great success for over 35 years.” – Bose Corporation
In this post we’ll take a closer look at the DeoxIT® D5 Spray, D-Series, Contact Cleaner & Rejuvenator.
· Dissolves oxidation and corrosion on metal surfaces
· Cleans, protects, lubricates and enhances metal-to-metal connections and contacts
· Fills in microscopic gaps and reseals surface for better contact
· Improves connector performance and reliability
· Flexible valve to easily direct the spray to where you want it
· Made in the USA!
Want to see it in action? See a quick video below!
CAIG Laboratories Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit
Another product we’d like to highlight is the CAIG Laboratories Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit. Proudly made in the USA, it’s specifically designed for technicians giving them all the tools and supplies they need to clean fiber optic connections prior to splicing. With lint-free accessories and fast-evaporating CAIG Fiber Cleaning Fluid, no residue is left behind.
When we say this kit has everything you need it really does! CAIG has thought this through and through and in the kit is included CAIG’s Precision Air Duster that removes dust and debris on the onset of cleaning. You get swabs and cleaning sticks in various sizes along with special wipes to clean the connections of fibers of any size, the splicer itself and even sleeves, ferrule faces and tips. All this is contained in an compact double-lined plastic carry case for easy portability!
Here’s what’s in the box:
· CAIG CF-FO-59 Fiber Connecting Cleaning Fluid (Pump Spray) – 1 can, 59 ml
· CAIG CCS-2005 Precision Air Duster (Trigger Spray) – 1 can, 4.5 oz
· CAIG PCS-125-8 Precision Cleaning Sticks – 8 sticks, 1.25 mm
· CAIG PCS-250-8 Precision Cleaning Sticks – 8 sticks, 2.50 mm
· CAIG SWPX-8 Precision Foam Swabs – 8 swabs, 1/8 x 1/2 x 2-3/4
· CAIG SWP-8 Precision Foam Swabs – 8 swabs, 1/4 x 3/4 x 4-1/2
· CAIG FOC-2535-50 Fiber Optic Cleaning Cloth – 1 cloth, 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
· Instruction Sheet (INST-KFO79)
· Carrying Case (8.75″ x 8.0″ x 3.75″)
Looking for more CAIG products? Check them out here.
Don’t see a product in stock on our website? Call or email us at (800) 634-9476 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to order it in for you.
Join us for an EXCLUSIVE product demo with CAIG, on Wednesday, September 23 2015 from 12pm-2pm! The experts from CAIG will be showcasing, training and demoing new and best-selling products. You don’t want to miss out!
Meet and greet industry peers, learn about the newest products and check out the ever-expanding inventory at PacRad.
FREE LUNCH INCLUDED!